You are bowhunting bred. You know there are easier ways to hunt, common ways that require less stealth, precision and passion. But you are not common; you live to defy odds. The Defiant will give you a sharp, odd-defying edge. Like its carbon brother, the Defiant boasts the new dual-rocker pocket system and UltraFlex limbs, along with aggressive new cams and the first ever Hoyt limb-stop option. Turn every head but that bruiser buck’s. Deviate with Defiant.
- Offset Riser Technology.
- Smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- Optional limb stop for a no-play back wall option, for comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs increases axle to axle at full draw, improving form, comfort and accuracy.
- Zero-tolerance limb to pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
Head position is vital to the consistency and accuracy of your shot. Our new UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems work together to deliver a dramatically broader string angle, an increased full-draw axle-to-axle measurement and a more optimal peep position. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor.
The result is a 2016 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like last year’s 34-inch equivalent. Yes, you read that right, your compact tree-stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow, and your 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch target dream bow. If the numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.